MGW MGCP Issues

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Fri Dec 8 17:57:15 UTC 2017

Hi Sebastian,

> However, the osmo-mgw msc side reports following:

note that osmo-msc so far still requires osmo-bsc_mgcp to route RTP, the patch
to change over to osmo-mgw is still pending:
https://gerrit.osmocom.org/#/c/4980/

I'm glad to see that otherwise you seem to be on a most up-to-date state of
Osmocom CellNet. Let me ask you, which documentation did you use to set your
system up? I would be glad to receive hints and contributions to improve docs.

~N