osmo-msc patch series from openbsc.git

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Thu Aug 24 17:40:27 UTC 2017

I rebased the recent openbsc.git patches to osmo-msc.git and am submitting
all of them on gerrit, to make sure each passes the tests. Since they are
already accepted on openbsc.git, I'll also directly +2 and merge them.

We will be re-using the same Change-Ids from openbsc.git, and I checked:
if multiple commits match the same change-id, a search on gerrit will
simply list all matches, so we're not losing any information.

https://gerrit.osmocom.org/#/q/Ie7cdf16232181d4b8093e61f2d8a3faed9010d4f

~N