proper way to change network time/timezone

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Wed Aug 23 17:37:50 UTC 2017

On 23/08/2017 19:14, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> Sorry, actually it's this one for libosmocore:
>
> http://git.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=733810c656fa9ec50a4223b0c15070ba1fd758cf

Yes, athough that is only for the SMS timestamps. It's possible a
similar fix might apply for the general setting of the time, although I
haven't seen this problem, In fact, I've seen quite the opposite - the
phones setting their clock to the machine running osmo-notb timezone.

One thing I do notice from Alex's branch is setting TP-SCTS on the
delivery report to the datetime of the original submit.
I wasn't able to find the correct spec. here, I used the delivery time.
I also don't have a phone that cares.