Ring Back Tone Missing during Call Setup

Ron ron.menez at entropysolution.com
Fri Aug 11 06:47:09 UTC 2017

Hi Holger,

As tested, we had confirmed that the updated version of osmo-sip-connector has an issue regarding the Ring Back Tone.

The version that we had confirmed with Ring Back Tone is the "4649746798fe3074edab720302d135c74dcf3a38”.

Updated version that has no Ring Back Tone is “9d796ff15690eb313ec6d2323902f9ea677f300e"

Thanks for the support!

Best Regard,

Ron Menez
ron.menez at entropysolution.com<mailto:ron.menez at entropysolution.com>