autoreconf: "header not found" in generated source

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 20:41:03 UTC 2017

> We generate "conv.h" and put it into the source directory?

Actually, no. We aren't generate the "conv.h".
It's written manually and contains the conv_test_vector
structure definition and the do_check() function definition.

One was introduced by: https://gerrit.osmocom.org/#/c/1627/
so now the same test logic is used in two different tests
(both conv and conv_gsm0503) without code duplication.

Don't you confuse it with the "gsm0503.h", which is exactly
generated by the "utils/conv_gen.py"?

With best regards,
Vadim Yanitskiy.