OpenBSC

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Wed Apr 19 11:59:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

you could try to use the nightly packages instead of building from source.

Otherwise: is it possible that your checkout of libosmo-abis is really
old? It seems that struct ipaccess_unit was moved to libosmocore in august
2014. Clear your system of all osmocom installations, 'git pull' all your
git repositories to current master (or create entirely new clones to be
sure) and rebuild from scratch.

BTW, please don't address generic questions to individuals on this list,
just mail to this list.

~N

--
- Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de>          http://www.sysmocom.de/