UMTS-Stick on nano3G?

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Wed Apr 19 10:59:30 UTC 2017

I won't have time for some days, but this looks like someone should
verify this. I'm still wondering why a "Routing Area Update Request" is
rejected, so some clarification could also be good...

And we should incorporate this information on our wiki; I see that it is
mentioned on
https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Accelerate3g5_--_andreas
but at least when this is verified/clarified we should incorporate it in
https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Getting_Started_with_3G

Many thanks so far, Andreas!

I also noticed from your Accelerate3g5 page that the getting started guide
lacks the creation of the hlr.db. I added this to the main guide now (but
used the new default db name of 'hlr.db').

~N

--
- Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de>          http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93