[RFC] Coding Style: Longer Line Lengths?

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Apr 5 14:43:09 UTC 2017

Dear all,

for egoistical reasons I'm in favor of a limit of 100 to 106 characters
only.  Otherwise I can no longer fit three terminal windows next to each
other on a (these day standard minimum display width) of 1920, which
would be a major step back in terms of being able to look at multiple
source files simultaneously.