osmo-bts Installation Issue

Ron ron.menez at entropysolution.com
Tue Apr 4 07:52:17 UTC 2017

Thanks Harald for the immediate reply.

We successfully installed the osmo-bts from source using the --enable-trx and we’ll also try the recent Ubuntu version installation of osmocom.

Thank you for your support.

Best Regards,

Ron Rylan B. Menez
Operations Manager
+63 998 989 7973
+63 2 893 1781

[cid:D7861C66-51ED-4DB6-B9ED-BADEB28148EC]

Singapore * Philippines

Products:
Gridloc*Intelle*Hype*Lighthouse*Telco Services*Software Development
This email (including any attachment to it) is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original message (including any attachment to it). Thank you.