plz fix osmo-gsm-manuals/OpenBTS Makefile

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Tue Oct 25 01:08:40 UTC 2016

...it's a tiny amount of work to get rid of a gigantic error, I'd appreciate if
you could get this out of the way immediately instead of postponing, which
tends to mean that I will end up fixing it for you (which I prefer not to).

IMHO if one of us introduces a bug on master, the first thing we should do is
get rid of it again, if needs be with a quick revert and later follow-up.

The mails we've sent back and forth on this by now hardly match the microscopic
effort of fixing the actual problem.

Thanks for understanding my perspective on this :)

~Neels