new warnings because of ctrl constify

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Thu Oct 20 11:41:54 UTC 2016

There are other things like DTX and PTCCH which prevent me from working
on this right now. As I've explained in the ticket I don't think that
reverting this commit is urgent but feel free to add your comments to
the ticket, send revert patch to gerrit, raise ticket urgency with
Harald etc. etc.

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93