[scan-admin at coverity.com: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for Osmocom]

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Thu Oct 20 11:11:10 UTC 2016

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 02:56:05PM +0200, Max wrote:
> I think all the devs who could fix it are receiving it directly from Coverity
> already

My impression was that we don't. Do we all see these mails?
Reading and trying to understand takes me time, the forwarding doesn't.
And this mail here takes me time ;)

> for others it just creates additional noise in ML.

IMHO justified: on-topic and low volume, easy to skip if you're not interested.
But if anyone else complains as well I'll be happy to cease it.

Of course we should also look at the million coverity warnings that aren't new
from time to time ;)

~Neels