move to gerrit

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 19:04:09 UTC 2016

I'm not against using Gerrit for osmo-trx. Might be a good chance for me to
finally start using it more actively.

I don't contribute to other projects in question, so refer to others.

Please excuse typos. Written with a touchscreen keyboard.

Alexander Chemeris
CEO Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co