problems compiling for sysmobts

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Thu Oct 6 14:09:18 UTC 2016

Hi.

I have not ignored anything, I've pointed to commit which I suspect
could have broken voice (as you rightfully pointed out it's in
libosmo-abis). Could you clarify if reverting this commit in
libosmo-abis fixes the voice for sysmobts master? Or in addition to
reverting c77c2a6aa13accbc558888ab788d1148eb9aeb1a in libosmo-abis I've
got to checkout some later commit in sysmobts?

If reverting commit in libosmo-abis indeed fixes voice for sysmobts sdk
1.5.4 than please send patch for review (add me as reviewer).

Right now I'm working on DTX rewrite using FSM which might fix sysmobts
if it's indeed broken (after fixing libosmo-abis).

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93