RBS 2308 Protocol Error

Labs rp.labs at gmx.ch
Tue Nov 29 19:43:58 UTC 2016

Hello Caleb,

On 11/27/16 9:01 AM, Caleb Pal wrote:
> Good Evening,
>
> With the recent commits for the OM2000 protocol, I figured it was time
> to dust off the RBS2308 and see what would happen. I am using the latest
> version of DAHDI, with a TE122P T1 card. All osmocom software was pulled
> yesterday and installed successfully on a machine running Debian Stable.
Maybe you want to try to switch you DAHDI config from T1 to E1 first
since you use the BSC config with E1.
T1 uses 24 channels and E1 uses 32 channels.

Second thing is that from what I saw on the wiki and on the Harald's
blog posts the Ericsson RBS units never worked fully and there is still
work to be done. Would be helpful if you have some traces on Abis from a
real Ericsson BSC to see what is going on there.

Regards,
R.