Osmo-trx Git Access and New Branch Request

z.tamosevicius at limemicro.com z.tamosevicius at limemicro.com
Wed Nov 23 07:06:29 UTC 2016

Hello,

  My name is Zydrunas Tamosevicius. I work for Lime on Myriad-RF and would like to ask to have a new "myriadrf" branch set up and access in osmo-trx git repository. We want to be able to work on adding support for Myriad-RF hardware.
  The intention is to have these changes merged into master after we get it working on our branch. Is there any guidelines we have to follow?

  Thank you in advance!

--
Best regards,
Zydrunas Tamosevicius