naming contest: gsm_network, gsm_subscriber_connection

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Sat Nov 12 14:38:36 UTC 2016

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 05:04:00PM -0500, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> http://wiki.freeradius.org/contributing/coding-standards

not sure how this is related to this thread... anyway:

the most significant differences from freeradius' style is that Osmocom
apparently still have 1978 and break lines at 80 chars not 120, and we also
prefer a break in 'if (foo && bar) baz();'

We also don't do "Error gotos jump backwards", and apparently also not "Const
on the right".

Apart from that it indeed reads like an Osmocom coding style guide.

I like "Const on the right" :)
That would have helped me realize what exactly const is tied to a lot sooner
than I did.

~N