osmo-nitb + osmo-sip-connector: background noise on peer to peer calls

Anonim Stefan fanx07 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:00:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

Attached the pcap, with both SIP and RTP; hope it helps. I speak "one" from
one phone and "two" from the other.

In order to capture this I bridged 2 calls together. The first SIP call is
from BSC -> SIP MACHINE and the second SIP call is from SIP MACHINE -> BSC.
The capture has been made on SIP MACHINE.

This is happening also for 1 call scenario.

Thanks,
Stefan