branch review in gerrit?

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Fri May 27 14:06:48 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I would like to post the sysmocom/iups branch for review in gerrit, but I'm not
sure that we want those 40 commits to be posted to all mail inboxes and sit
there, ungrouped in the list of commits in gerrit.

gerrit shows 'related' patches, but it doesn't have the concept of a patch-set
per se. The list of pending patches will be very long, IIUC sorted with the
last branch commit on top and earlier ones further down.

I'd like to push it to for/master now, but first giving you guys a chance to
suggest another way for this special batch.

~Neels

--
- Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de>          http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93