osmo-nitb

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue May 3 09:26:42 UTC 2016

> On 03 May 2016, at 11:18, loay abdelrazek <loay.razek at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Holger

Hi!

> The project is under development yet bec I need to simulate first cases in order to train the algorithms I will use

OpenBSC is under development too and yet our sourcecode and intermediate versions are available. If you ask for free help, you should ask yourself what you can provide to the project in return? Anyway, osmo-nitb doesn't have a SIGTRAN/MAP interface.

A project like OpenBSC works because people with different interest collaborate and exchange information freely. So please consider making a contribution towards a project like OpenBSC.

kind regards
	holger