[osmo-sim-auth] Only AUTS returning

Marco Heumann marco.heumann at posteo.de
Wed Mar 30 21:26:06 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

a student college and me are using the osmo-sim-auth tool for a student
project. We have valid data for our SIM card since it's a special
ordered test SIM card. In 2G mode we get the correct RES value, but in
3G mode we always get only an AUTS value. We calculated the SQN value
from the AUTS to verify that we have the correct SQN value, but still we
only get AUTS as return.

I would be grateful to hear if any of you have an idea why this is
happening.

Best regards
Marco