OpenBSC now in Debian!

Ruben Undheim ruben.undheim at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 11:00:03 UTC 2016

Thanks

> yes, libdbi and libdbd-sqlite3 has memory issues. They have been reported two years and remain unfixed. It is best to migrate away from this library.
>
> See https://sourceforge.net/p/libdbi/mailman/message/32607036/

It seems like the memory issue is there only for 32 bits architectures.
Does this mean that OpenBSC does not support 32 bits architectures? or is the test case
just a bit conservative?

What do you propose we do? Should we ignore that test when building the Debian package, or
should we not provide packages for 32 bits architectures?

> > For powerpc, the "gsm0408" test is failing.
>
> properly byte ordering. Is GCC6 already in debian unstable? It might be easier to use gcc's new pragma that mirroring the definition.

I'll try to figure out this one.

Ruben