OpenBSC now in Debian!

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Fri Mar 18 10:43:15 UTC 2016

I disagree - having .service files is a perfect way to make sure that
openbsc by default use .config and hlr files in locations supplied by
the package. Also it helps to improve security of the setup by using
options like /"PrivateTmp", "/InaccessibleDirectories/",
"/ReadOnlyDirectories/" etc.

/On a related note - if there were some changes made to /debian
directories while packaging it probably make sense to merge them back to
upstream.

Thanks for great work.
//////

--