Support of AoverIP (AOIP) in osmo-bsc

Bindhu Anjaneya Bindhu.Anjaneya at radisys.com
Mon Mar 14 13:20:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

The AoIP implementation will be in compliance to the latest Release (Release 13), Note that there is no technical change from Release 8 to Release 13.
As part of design consideration, we are analyzing Erlang osmo-ss7 SIGTRAN Stack(SCCP,M3UA,SCTP) to integrate with osmo-bsc (bsc only mode),
We are also analyzing the option of retaining the currently used libosmo-SCCP, kernel SCTP and use the M3UA from the osmo-ss7.

Regards,
Bindhu Anjaneya