osmo-bts-trx: "CHAN RQD: no resources for SDCCH" on master

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Thu Jun 16 10:48:00 UTC 2016

Hi.

I've pushed fix which works with both master and clkind branches of
osmo-trx into gerrit #296 - please have a look. Note: I've only tested
it with USRP B200. It's far from complete OML implementation but at
least I can get call through.

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93