osmo-bts-trx: "CHAN RQD: no resources for SDCCH" on master

Tom Tsou tom at tsou.cc
Tue Jun 14 17:43:32 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Max <msuraev at sysmocom.de> wrote:
> I see. Will give it a shot tomorrow. If you have any patches/branches I
> can use as a starting point - let me know.

This branch will remove the CLK IND sending from the non-receive frames.

   git://git.osmocom.org/osmo-trx clkind

OML initialization needs to happen on osmo-bts-trx before it starts
receiving CLK IND packets. This means that the osmo-trx POWERON
command needs to be delayed from osmo-bts-trx or sent to osmo-trx
externally. I tested with the latter.

  -TT