RRLP encoding related

mike sbor sbormike at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 08:19:19 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am trying to generate ephemeris data (that I get from a ublox receiver)
in RRLP format. I have came across the following discussing n openbsc
mailing list.

http://openbsc.osmocom.narkive.com/8rLcJRc2/rrlp-ephemeris-data#post9

at the end of the discussion, Dieter Spaar wrote that he found a bug fix
for a problem.

Can you please guide me about where to look for this feature in the git
repository?

In the discussion, Slyvian has attached a project but I am not sure whether
this bug fix is there or not

I am planning to buy/manufacture the board that Slyvian has designed for
ublox lea 6 and try producing assisted gps data in rrlp format

http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/osmo-lea6t-gps

Thanks a lot for your help
rifo