Stopping Gerrit on Sunday

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Jun 1 12:29:05 UTC 2016

Hi Guys,

I am a bit fed-up to have to receive Neels non-productive mails every single day and given my tight work schedule let's have him win, declare Gerrit a failure and return to patchwork.

The twist is that I am no longer willing to clean behind everyone on the patchwork UI. So somebody else needs to sign-up for the patch merging and gardening in the WebUI.

My proposal would be:

* Sunday morning we change all ACLs (no more pushes, no more merges/submits/reviews)
* Luckily we have all patches in our patchwork and can continue from there.

agreed?

holger