signal quality measurements in osmo-trx

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 00:18:05 UTC 2016

Burst timing is also passed from osmo-trx to osmo-bts, so should be trivial
to pass through.

For C/I we need a comment from Thomas. Currently we don't have it on the
osmo-trx interface and I'm not even sure we calculate it.

Please excuse typos. Written with a touchscreen keyboard.

Alexander Chemeris
CEO Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co