osmo-bts: rach_ind.ra size

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Jul 25 12:40:37 UTC 2016

> On 25 Jul 2016, at 18:22, Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de> wrote:
>
> I just came across this compiler warning:
>
> l1sap.c: In function 'gsmtap_ph_rach':
> l1sap.c:291:8: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
>  *data = &l1sap->u.rach_ind.ra;
>        ^

okay, I reviewed the patch that adds 11bit support for the sysmobts but l1sap.c is not addressed. Shall we revert the 11bit l1sap change for now or wait?

holger

PS: If we would disable the doxygen warnings and remove -Wall when compiling the dependencies the amount of warnings would go down and we might find such things earlier?