SS MM Messages (Call forwarding etc)

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Thu Jul 7 12:39:57 UTC 2016

> On 05 Jul 2016, at 19:48, Keith Whyte <keith at rhizomatica.org> wrote:
>

> Nokia.cap is sending *#21# on a nokia 6070, following by powering off as
> it sits at the requesting.... screen

thank you. The ussd.c has "reject" calls in many of the paths but I don't see a response at all. I will start by adding your payload to the libosmocore ussd decoding test and see how much we handle that message and then move forward to use the Smalltalk BTS to simulate that CM Service Request + facility message.

holger