osmo-bts: Repository write acces / Gerrit migration

Alexander Chemeris Alexander.Chemeris at fairwaves.co
Thu Jul 7 05:36:06 UTC 2016

On Jul 6, 2016 7:17 PM, "Neels Hofmeyr" <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 06, 2016 at 04:15:08PM +0300, Alexander Chemeris wrote:
> > Username: ipse
> > Full Name: Alexander Chemeris
>
> Misunderstanding: this is your osmocom.org redmine account.
> Please also register with gerrit.osmocom.org for commit access.

Believe it or not, but that's the information from my Gerrit user info page.

> You may do so using above osmocom.org account as OpenID provider:

http://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Gerrit#Configuring-GerritAccount

That's exactly what I use.

Please excuse typos. Written with a touchscreen keyboard.

Alexander Chemeris
CEO Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co