no member named 'bts' -- was: sysmocom/iu: your commits from today

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sat Feb 20 18:54:11 UTC 2016

> On 20 Feb 2016, at 16:39, Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de> wrote:
>

> which is part of the sysmocom/iu branch.
>
> Does that help??

go left, pick up compiler-error

smpp_openbsc.c: In function 'deliver_to_esme':
smpp_openbsc.c:536: error: 'struct gsm_subscriber_connection' has no member named 'lchan'
smpp_openbsc.c:537: error: 'struct gsm_subscriber_connection' has no member named 'lchan'

this is an interesting case. We want to annotate the SMPP message with extra values of from where the SMS came from. This is possible in the osmo-nitb and should probably remain possible. Do you see a way to make this work?

I am really late with this but as part of the bsc_api, I envisioned that we would have a msc_subscriber_connection if we ever split things up :}

holger