Status of osmocom libraries in Debian

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Feb 15 20:08:06 UTC 2016

Hi Ruben,

likewise, thanks a lot for your efforts in getting the official Debian
packages going.

Except the current work on libosmo-netif regarding UMTS/3G and the
occasional EDGE related bit in libosmocore, I don't think there's that
much constant new development happening in the libraries that would make
them outdated soon.

Would you also be interested in working on an official debian package
for OpenBSC (particularly osmo-bsc, osmo-nitb, osmo-sgsn)?  I think it
would be a good idea and nothing less than the logical consequence of
having the libraries in Debian.