libosmocore does not build in Ubuntu

Ruben Undheim ruben.undheim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:35:07 UTC 2016

Perfect answer! Good to hear that it's not because of any code bug.

I've removed the flag and now it has been built on Ubuntu. This also paves the
way libosmo-abis, libosmo-netif, libosmo-sccp and openggsn which have been
"dependency-waiting" on the servers.

I notice that libosmo-sccp does not build correctly on powerpc
architectures. It fails the sccp test..

Please see here:
  https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=libosmo-sccp&arch=powerpc&ver=0.7.0-1&stamp=1454910220

Maybe you have an idea? Is there maybe a struct problem again?

Best regards,
Ruben