OsmoNITB timeslots configuration and UmTRX

Родион Гадыршин unigames2013 at yandex.ru
Wed Dec 28 12:34:27 UTC 2016

Hello, list.

I have umtrx v2.1 and I have already built GSM and GPRS components. Now I want to know which way of configuring timeslots in osmobsc.cfn is the best. I want GPRS, calls and SMS work.
My current configuration is:

   timeslot 0
    phys_chan_config CCCH+SDCCH4
    hopping enabled 0
   timeslot 1
    phys_chan_config SDCCH8
    hopping enabled 0
   timeslot 2
    phys_chan_config TCH/F
    hopping enabled 0
   timeslot 3
    phys_chan_config TCH/F
    hopping enabled 0
   timeslot 4
    phys_chan_config PDCH
    hopping enabled 0
   timeslot 5
    phys_chan_config PDCH
    hopping enabled 0
   timeslot 6
    phys_chan_config PDCH
    hopping enabled 0
   timeslot 7
    phys_chan_config PDCH
    hopping enabled 0

Is there a better way to configure? Maybe better use TCH/F_TCH/H_PDCH, but I have heard, that TCH/F is currently not working in dynamic configurations - only TCH/H does. And there is no only TCH/H_PDCH mode. So, could you please give me an advice?