RFC: OsmoDevCon 2017 planning

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Dec 20 00:22:43 UTC 2016

Hi Keith,

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 08:10:43PM +0100, Keith wrote:
> I believe there may be a kind of third hybrid here.

of course. The point is not to introduce artificial barriers.  It's just
that there are some users/sysadmins that clearly are not concerned with
or involved in development of the code.  And that should be the biggest
group of people, actually.

> I wonder if there might be a sufficiently large group of Osmo
> Devs/Users/Fans at congress this year to warrant a brief meeting, say 30
> mins to discuss a possible agenda (workshop/talk titles) of the
> potential user part of OsmoDevCon 2017?

We could do that, sure.  Most of the "usual suspects" will be around at
33C3, I guess.