libosmocore changes / release process

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Fri Dec 16 15:58:29 UTC 2016

Sounds good, but how do we keep track which libosmocore version a dependent
project requires? When I add foo to libosmocore and use foo in openbsc, I will
definitely forget which needs which by the time a release is made...

Write down required bumps in TODO-RELEASE of libosmocore?

~N

--
- Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de>          http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93