multiple phy with osmo-trx

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Thu Aug 11 09:50:42 UTC 2016

Thanks for the explanation. See some comment inline.

On 08/10/2016 07:35 PM, Tom Tsou wrote:

> The 'multi-carrier' approach multiplexes up to 3 ARFCN channels onto a
> single physical RF channel (side A) on the B210. Channel spacing is
> fixed at 800 kHz, or 4 ARFCN channels. ARFCN settings from OpenBSC
> must match accordingly. The '-m' option enables this configuration.

Could you give an example of necessary openbsc and osmo-bts
configuration for both cases?

> Also note that the above configurations cannot be combined.

So I should not run "./Transceiver52M/osmo-trx -c 2 -g -m"?
Only "./Transceiver52M/osmo-trx -c 2 -g" or "./Transceiver52M/osmo-trx
-g -m"?
Or you referring to the incompatibility of configuration of openbsc? Or
Osmobts?

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93