CI infrastructure changes

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Tue Aug 9 10:44:11 UTC 2016

This makes me wonder if any of

https://travis-ci.org/

https://app.wercker.com/sessions/new

https://app.shippable.com/pricing.html

are worth looking into. Have not tried in practice so don't know how
much pain it's to use for project outside of github or how it integrates
with gerrit. Maybe someone in the community had some experience with
CI-as-a-service?

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93