OsmoNITB async HLR/VLR

Ivan Kluchnikov ivan.kluchnikov at fairwaves.co
Fri Apr 29 10:57:05 UTC 2016

Hi Harald,

Thank you for detailed clarification.
As I understood from your description, the following changes should be also
implemented on osmo-nitb/osmo-sgsn side:
* authentication policy handling will be moved from osmo-nitb/osmo-sgsn
side to osmo-gsup-hlr
* osmo-nitb/osmo-sgsn will not be able to work independently (without
connection with osmo-gsup-hlr).
Are these points correct?