OpenBSC relating IMSI/IMEI

robert robert.steve07 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 07:57:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

I’m currently facing a strange issue where the number of entries in the subscriber table is different from the number of entries in the equipment table, therefore I cannot consistently relate each IMSI to its correct IMEI. I also had another issue where I have the same number of entries but the ID’s of the rows are different as shown below:

Subscriber table			Equipment table

ID	IMSI					ID	IMEI
1	XXXX				1	XXXX
2	XXXX				2	XXXX
4   	XXXX				14	XXXX

Does anyone know why this is happening, and how can I correctly relate each IMSI to its corresponding IMEI ?

Best regards,
Robert,