Introducing nightly debian builds

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Fri Apr 1 17:04:00 UTC 2016

> On 18 Mar 2016, at 20:42, Holger Freyther <holger at freyther.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,

Hi!

> What is missing is:
>
> 	osmo-trx (in progress)

that is available for a bit now. I think the code ends up being optimized for i386 and it would be nice if the users and benefactors of it could have a look and offer an alternative.

> 	osmo-bts

I have packages osmo-bts-trx. Again it would be nice if users and benefactors could give it a try, specially the systemd service file. Starting from tonight there should be nightly packages available. As part of the nightly build we will copy the current gsm_data_shared.{c,h} into the osmo-bts directory. I didn't notice that we include the C file through ../../ all the time. :}

> 	osmo-pcu

pending, but I will finish it today.

holger