No subject

Sat Apr 16 12:26:00 UTC 2016

'type' used and the corresponding codec.

For GSM FR the RFC specifies PT=3 but for HR/EFR/AMR, they are dynamic and
must be chosed in the 96-127 range.
AFAIK, we could just use a static mapping in openbsc or load that from the
config. Does anyone sees a downside to that ?

    Sylvain

--000325564d6aac09c2047af385f6

Hi,<br><br>I have a nanobts unit 139 with a software that somehow only acce=
pts GSM FR (and not EFR), unless I also send the RTP payload type IE ( RSL_=
IE_IPAC_RTP_PAYLOAD ) in the CRCX and MDCX messages. (and only the "RT=
P payload type" IE, the "RTP payload type 2" has no effect I=
 can see).<br>
he RTP 'type' used and the corresponding codec.<br><br>For GSM FR t=
he RFC specifies PT=3D3 but for HR/EFR/AMR, they are dynamic and must be ch=
osed in the 96-127 range.<br>
AFAIK, we could just use a static mapping in openbsc or load that from the =
config. Does anyone sees a downside to that ?<br><br>=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 Syl=
vain<br><br>

--000325564d6aac09c2047af385f6--