Osmo TRX Make Issue

Turi, Benjamin Thomas bturi01 at bellarmine.edu
Wed Sep 23 15:33:42 UTC 2015

Greetings!

I'm not sure if I am emailing the right list, but I got stuck with an error with making Osmo-TRX and need some help.

To give you some background, I am doing a project with OpenBTS and GSM. My project is being built on the small, yet powerful Beaglebone Black. As you might now, Osmo TRX is one of the few ARM-friendly transceivers for OpenBTS. I was following the instructions as provided on the main website for install it and when it came time to make the project, I ran across an error:

Make: ***No rule to make target '/Makefile.common', needed by 'Makefile.in'. Stop.

I am using the code from the github site. Unfortunately, I could not diagnose the bug and the error.
Would anyone be able to assist me? Thank you so much for your help, I really do appreciate it!

As an added note:
Another error that I ran into that you might want to know about is when I ran "autoreconf -i", I got an error saying:

C objects in subdir but 'AM_PROG_CC_C_0' not in 'configure.ac'

Which caused automake to fail with exit status 1. However, simply adding 'AM_PROG_CC_C_0' to the file configure.ac seemed to fix the problem.

Thanks again! :)