Osmocom Berlin User Group revival?

Tobias XY baumi525 at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:38:00 UTC 2015

Hello there,

there is generally very interested to listen to the issues and learn.
But the fact is that I 'm still not a student or a computer scientist
, I nevertheless find it very interesting . I deal with it as a hobby
. Now it is so that it's my first CCC event . Can I participate there
as a private person ? What is the price of admission?

As a rule, I would find a Saturday for an event so great. Where would
the the event take place in Berlin ?

Greetings, Tobias