Meas_web and meas_json

Sipos Csaba sipos.csaba at kvk.uni-obuda.hu
Mon Oct 26 21:51:04 UTC 2015

Dear Alexander,

> Do you mind contributing to the documentation?

I don't mind at all :-) In fact I have some points which was a littlebit to brief and we might want to put some more details. For example the fact that the meas_json utility is not part of the master and where can it be found :-) What would be nice is to make it work with the PCU to get and display the GPRS/EDGE meas data too. Will put up some wiki (or at least further detail the readme) and send it to you when I have the time, but first I want to finish the B200/B210 (and potentionally UmTRX) wiki page which you can find here:

http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/Ettus_USRP_B2xx_family

Its not finished yet, but most of the nasty stuff is up and it works, but here and there some more details will be needed for newbies.

If you, or anyone else find any problems, have some questions or suggestions, please tell me so I can correct it :-)

Regards,
Csaba