Help needed with BS-11

Sergey V. Efimov risky at mail.ru
Thu Oct 1 18:20:15 UTC 2015

Hello,

One of our BS-11 stations began to behave strangely. I see the following messages
during boot-up:

PHASE: 1 Load SMU Intended    Abis-link: Down
PHASE: 2 Load MBCCU           MBCCU0: No Load     MBCCU1: No Load     Abis-link: Down
PHASE: 2 Load MBCCU           MBCCU0: Load BTSCAC MBCCU1: No Load     Abis-link: Down
PHASE: 2 Load MBCCU           MBCCU0: Load BTSCAC MBCCU1: Load BTSCAC Abis-link: Down
PHASE: 2 Load MBCCU           MBCCU0: Load BTSCAC MBCCU1: No Load     Abis-link: Down

It looks like BS tries to load firmware on MBCCU1 and then gives up.

I tried to delete and re-create trx1 objects using bs11_config, no result.
Tried to reflash BS11, but got software load NACK, and when using —force option
the software download process finishes but the boot-up message is the same as above.

Does it mean that TRX1 is failed and cannot be used no more?

Best Regards,
Sergey.