No subject

Rehab Khan royal_angel2009 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:43:09 UTC 2015

Hey All,

I have configured osmocom openbsc.Everything runs fine.But the configurations do not change
in real time,everytime the system needs to be restarted as changing lac
or cellid in openbsc.cfg file after running the entire setup halts the
osmo-nitb log.I want to change cellid,lac and some other configuration
parameters in runtime as such in openbts so, can you provide some
assistance in this regard?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.