Using GPRS

Tom Tsou tom at tsou.cc
Mon Jul 27 17:35:52 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Holger Freyther <holger at freyther.de> wrote:
> who is the maintainer of the osmo-trx branch? Why is there a need for a
> vendor branch?

I'm clearly behind on this, and the reason for many patches not being
in master is lack of time for testing and patch review on my part.

More generally, though, there is a vendor branch for Fairwaves
specific changes that may or may not have been tested against other
use cases (e.g. OpenBTS support).

Similarly, are there reasons for vendor branches for osmo-bts and
openbsc? I think the concept of vendor branches is ok so long as there
is a path toward merging into master.

  -TT